BOLD DESIGNER, FREEFORM AND TRADITIONAL CABOCHONS FOR JEWELRY ARTISTS AND COLLECTORS

Friday, October 15, 2010

TEXAS!

Note to my Lone Star friends:  I like country music.... really I do..... but contrary to popular Texas belief, as judged by the number of country stations on the radio dial, ....... THERE ARE OTHER KINDS OF MUSIC Y'ALL!!!  (I get to say -y'all- because I lived in North Carolina for the biggest part of my adult life).  Now that I got that of my chest - I am at the end of my second day on the road and doing my duty as a guest of this BIG country - watching the Texas Rangers beating up on the Yankees!!

I have stopped at a couple of rock shops and bead stores along the way from AZ, through NM and TX.  It is always fun to chat with store keepers and I always see a few cabs I am envious of.

I waved when I was going through Fort Worth and passed the road that takes you toward Trophy Club......

On to Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia...... the weather has been perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment